29 June 2009

29 June 2009

So last night was just... freaky. Nothing happened except me feeling this energy around me for a little while. I don't know where it's coming from, but I swear it was there. It was there.

And on top of that, I was anxious and it showed when I was talking to a friend of mine. I told him about the energy and the voices (because I was hearing voices on top of it all but they went away for a little while.). I didn't know what was going on so I began looking up psychic abilities and things like that, psychic energy. I didn't find anything, unfortunately. Nothing made sense to me and as a result I was almost constantly (or so it felt) updating my Twitter with how I was feeling and in the end I took a Thorazine and fell asleep. Nothing made sense at all last night.


No comments: