15 February 2008

[Evanescence/"Before the Dawn"]

*Just so we all know, yes that's an Evanescence Song....can't tell you which album it comes off of 'cause I don't know...but that's what this blog is semi-inspired by--the song.

*Furthermore, I don't mean to offend anyone reading this.

Okay, so today was funny. Especially during the time between fifth & sixth periods.

You know what pie is, aside from the mathematical kind & the kind that you eat?

Well, my friend kept talking about pie and I said that I liked pie too so he asks if I'm bi & I just looked at him. That was funny. So I start trying to differentiate between the sexual pie and the pie that your grandparents might cook and I said "well my grandma makes pie but I don't eat her out" and my friend just gave me the most pissed off look in the whole world and I was just laughing and laughing just laughing and he's yelling & I'm just laughing.

It's one of those things that you had to be there to see. :)

--Aden Recreated

No comments: